"Midnight Blue" Composite Wood
Composite Wood: Through one proprietary process or another, hardwood is: dyed if desired, degassed, laminated, impregnated with thermosetting plastic resin, compressed, and cured at high temperature and pressure to create a material that looks and feels just like wood, but with the waterproofness of plastic. Breathtaking ripple patterns and natural, undisturbed wood grain are both possible.
- Compatible with JoWo #6 nib units; shown pictured with the Pilot extra fine nib
- Optional stainless steel clip
- Three, circumferential ink windows allow a view of the transparent ink supply.
- Two pens from the same batch are provided to illustrate possible range of color and grain appearance. I cannot accommodate special requests regarding shade.
- Quick and easy aerometric filler with 100% silicone sac
- Easy eyedropper conversion, just unscrew the filling mechanism from the back of the pen and seal the section threads with silicone grease.
See the "Additional Info" link below for a video of the pen showing the ink windows.